error code -200 when try to upload gif

A -200 error would usually indicate an issue server side, rather than on the side of the software, however in your case I note you are using the cloud product. Do you have a copy of the GIF you can zip and then upload here. Note, it is important you zip it first as I need the original file preserves for my testing here

Same error when i try to upload an animated avatar.... dimension 150x250 ... and 4 mb i make a tichet but 0 help only say it's a php error ... but i didan't have this error ... i get this error after i make the update the version of ips .... and ips told me to contact the hosting ... i search for a fix for this... if you found one post it here...

[error] 2903322#2903322: *14934 FastCGI sent in stderr: "Primary script unknown" while reading response header from upstream, client: 2607:5300:60:3880::1, server: *******.ro, request: "GET /forum/index.php?/profile/1377-aim%C3%A9/content/&type=staffappsystem_applicationrecord&sortby=sas_app_comments&sortdirection=desc HTTP/2.0", upstream: "fastcgi://unix:/var/run/php/php7.4-fpm.sock:",

Edited by N.Andrei