4.6 - Distorted Ranks SVG images

When I start to use ranking, the rank image is distorted, placed in the wrong place, and masses the side profile. It supposes to be placed inside the name latter, as in this site.
Any ideas? 
I appreciate any help you can provide. 

image.png.5d487c860be471a499ed985f23fe6972.png

Edited by livegames.co.il

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/3/2021 at 9:10 AM, livegames.co.il said:

When I start to use ranking, the rank image is distorted, placed in the wrong place, and masses the side profile. It supposes to be placed inside the name latter, as in this site.
Any ideas? 

Try to fix with CSS. 

On 7/3/2021 at 6:10 AM, livegames.co.il said:

Any ideas? 

This looks like a non default theme, if so you may have to revert any template changes to the postContainer template

in the ACP go to the skin you want to edit, in the templates scroll all the way down to forums,->Topics->postContainer and revert that template

24 minutes ago, livegames.co.il said:

You better uninstall it. This (and other PLUGINS, not apps) from TheJackal will not be updated. They aren't supported now as I explain here: https://invisioncommunity.com/forums/topic/437526-df41-enhanced-user-info-panel-support-topic/?do=findComment&comment=2859455