Help with an edit > Most Contributions

Go to solution Solved by Hisashi,

Hello,

I'm trying to make an edit in Most Contributions block, if you can help me with that I really appreciate it.

I want to add a link in the number, redirecting to an area of user's profile > profile/x-user/content/?type=cms_records_review1&change_section=1

Screenshot_228.png.5b736dd1c2f5d42a58f9d1149ddd6bb6.png 

Screenshot_227.png.587306d3b3928aaa1d5646e23f89e13f.png

To edit this block, go to: core > front > widgets > mostContributions

<div>
{$member->link()|raw}
<br><span class='ipsType_light'>{{if $area}}{$contributions['counts'][$member->member_id]}{{else}}{$member->member_posts}{{endif}}</span>
</div>

If there was a parameter by example {User_Profile_Link}, i could do something like this...

<br><a href="{User_Profile_Link}/content/?type=cms_records_review1&change_section=1"><span class='ipsType_light'>{{if $area}}{$contributions['counts'][$member->member_id]}{{else}}{$member->member_posts}{{endif}}</span></a>

Does anyone know how I can make this edit?

In a crazy way but I managed to make my idea work 😅 😅

I applied the following code:

<a href="{url="app=core&module=members&controller=profile&do=content&id={$member->member_id}" base="front" seoTemplate="profile_content" seoTitle="$member->members_seo_name"}?type=cms_records_review1&change_section=1">content</a>

If anyone knows another simple way to do this, leave it in the comments below.

Edited by Hisashi

• Solution

After some more research, I found the code to generate the user's profile address, which was exactly how I wanted it.

{$member->url()}

Result:

<a href="{$member->url()}content/?type=cms_records_review1&change_section=1">content</a>