My forum loads extremely slow

Good day, I've been tryin to reach out on admins by asking on support bubble and waiting for response regarding my concern .. Since day 1, Every time I load my forums or edit settings the loading time is always above 10 seconds .. I think its 15sec to 25sec til it loads, that's too slow ... I tried to reinstalling it for 7 times .. Still the same ... Please help,

@LexAeterna Good day. We need more information whenever you ask for help from us in here next time you create a topic to ask for help. 

What is the forum IPS version you are using?

What is the "Data Storage Method" you are using ?

Are you using Cloudflare ? 

A link to your forum will be helpful as well. 

Edited by Afrodude

14 minutes ago, Afrodude said:

@LexAeterna Good day. We need more information whenever you ask for help from us in here next time you create a topic to ask for help. 

What is the forum IPS version you are using?

What is the "Data Storage Method" you are using ?

Are you using Cloudflare ? 

A link to your forum will be helpful as well. 

Thankyou for your quick response .. To be honest I'm new in building my own forums so I dont know what info to give regarding IPS and method etc, please guide me  ... I'm now running a game related forum .. Heres the link sir. 

https://drizzlero.com/forum

Loads reasonably well when I try it, not the fastest kid on the block.  I notice you are using Skyzonehosting - their packages are very cheap and depending on which one you have will depend on how much they allocate in resources, how many users are on one server, where the server is located in comparison to your own location.

Here are some speed test results that may give you some insight:

image.thumb.png.8018f0b2a17b12094bb4423874be69f5.png

There are many different things that can affect the speed in which your site loads and could be more than one, pinpointing the issue is the challenge.

What impresses me is the strange presentation of the framework.css and responsive.css - there is no minimization and this is some kind of installation error and maybe it is good to create a ticket support ...

<link rel='stylesheet' href='//drizzlero.com/forum/applications/core/interface/css/css.php?css=themes/1/css/core/global/framework/_vars.css,themes/1/css/core/global/framework/animation.css,themes/1/css/core/global/framework/badges.css,themes/1/css/core/global/framework/blocks.css,themes/1/css/core/global/framework/buttons.css,themes/1/css/core/global/framework/cards.css,themes/1/css/core/global/framework/comments.css,themes/1/css/core/global/framework/compose.css,themes/1/css/core/global/framework/data-lists.css,themes/1/css/core/global/framework/engagement.css,themes/1/css/core/global/framework/fonts.css,themes/1/css/core/global/framework/forms.css,themes/1/css/core/global/framework/global.css,themes/1/css/core/global/framework/layout.css,themes/1/css/core/global/framework/lightbox.css,themes/1/css/core/global/framework/menus.css,themes/1/css/core/global/framework/messages.css,themes/1/css/core/global/framework/misc.css,themes/1/css/core/global/framework/navigation.css,themes/1/css/core/global/framework/normalize.css,themes/1/css/core/global/framework/pagination.css,themes/1/css/core/global/framework/popup.css,themes/1/css/core/global/framework/post-content.css,themes/1/css/core/global/framework/posts.css,themes/1/css/core/global/framework/prettify.css,themes/1/css/core/global/framework/spectrum.css,themes/1/css/core/global/framework/streams.css,themes/1/css/core/global/framework/tables.css,themes/1/css/core/global/framework/tabs.css,themes/1/css/core/global/framework/tags.css,themes/1/css/core/global/framework/toolbox.css,themes/1/css/core/global/framework/typography.css&amp;v=f1eabe64d31624118087' media='all'>

<link rel='stylesheet' href='//drizzlero.com/forum/applications/core/interface/css/css.php?css=themes/1/css/core/global/responsive/badges.css,themes/1/css/core/global/responsive/blocks.css,themes/1/css/core/global/responsive/buttons.css,themes/1/css/core/global/responsive/comments.css,themes/1/css/core/global/responsive/compose.css,themes/1/css/core/global/responsive/data-lists.css,themes/1/css/core/global/responsive/engagement.css,themes/1/css/core/global/responsive/forms.css,themes/1/css/core/global/responsive/global.css,themes/1/css/core/global/responsive/layout.css,themes/1/css/core/global/responsive/lightbox.css,themes/1/css/core/global/responsive/menus.css,themes/1/css/core/global/responsive/misc.css,themes/1/css/core/global/responsive/navigation.css,themes/1/css/core/global/responsive/pagination.css,themes/1/css/core/global/responsive/popup.css,themes/1/css/core/global/responsive/post-content.css,themes/1/css/core/global/responsive/posts.css,themes/1/css/core/global/responsive/responsive.css,themes/1/css/core/global/responsive/streams.css,themes/1/css/core/global/responsive/tables.css,themes/1/css/core/global/responsive/tabs.css,themes/1/css/core/global/responsive/typography.css&amp;v=f1eabe64d31624118087' media='all'>

These non-minimized css create the longest delay - in my test over 2 seconds for these resources