Checklist in discussion

kmk

A topic is a discussion, we know in a discussion environment sometime involve vote, that is why we have Vote ability in a topic. 

Tasks, Checklist... Are something often in the discussion, why it still not included as tools of our topic system?

We need this kind of improvement... 

Ips has calendar... 

Author, admin moderators and member assigned with ability to check the list if the task is done... 

If the task miss check action before the date and time setup with calendar, then send  messenger reminder to who with ability to check it, and show a red label "need to be reviewed"... 

Users with permission to check list just can do it without edit the post... 

IMG_20210322_185222.jpg

15 hours ago, kmk said:

Ips has calendar... 

Author, admin moderators and member assigned with ability to check the list if the task is done... 

If the task miss check action before the date and time setup with calendar, then send  messenger reminder to who with ability to check it, and show a red label "need to be reviewed"... 

Users with permission to check list just can do it without edit the post... 

IMG_20210322_185222.jpg

Ahhh. So are you thinking this would be more useful as a moderation tool rather than a feature implemented for the overall community to use?

I think @kmk is talking about Markdown-like task list. You can enter something like this:

- [x] My first task
- [ ] My second task
- [ ] My third task

And after this content is posted you will get clickable task list with ability to check and uncheck any item:

1734423733_2021-03-2323_26_39.png.0c6c9ee7d585f63b5e97f6f234713381.png

Really like this idea but I'm pretty sure it is not simple to implement.

2 hours ago, Ilya Hoilik said:

And after this content is posted you will get clickable task list with ability to check and uncheck any item:

Yes, as Vote feature, an additional tab for this feature

22 hours ago, kmk said:

IMG_20210322_185222.jpg

• 4 weeks later...