Error 550 your message has been classified as SPAM error?

I'm just going in circles at the moment and not sure where to turn to. The odd part is it appears to work sometimes and sometimes not.

IPS is returning this 550 error when sending email (or even testing email settings) however when I go ONTO my server and log into that mailbox I'm able to send email just fine to the addresses that its saying that it can't send to. (And by addresses I mean all email sending on my server)

I need to resolve this issue as its driving me nuts and means that people aren't getting their notifications.

Edited by Morrigan

Who is your e-mail provider? Are you sending mail directly from a mail daemon on your server (postfix/exim/sendmail/etc.)?

Are you getting 550 messages to only certain providers? (Gmail) or all recipients?

Has anything changed? I think yesterday you had another issue where no one could log in.

That was actually the first thing I checked @bfarber. My domain and server IP are clean.

After reviewing it further, there has to be something more going on because its not even able to send an email that exists on the server (my own domain). It seems almost like IPS is saying that its spam without any proof as weird as that is.

Edited by Morrigan