Paid Development Opportunity

Greetings and salutations. It gives me great pleasure to offer the following contract work to any developer currently seeking employment.

I am seeking a compatible plugin for Invision Community Suite 4.6 (yet to be released). The purpose of this plugin will be to provide an authorized user the capacity to read personal messages throughout the site to fulfill a legal requirement obligation.  The plugin should also have the ability to tap into the built-in language support system already found in Invision.  

The development of this plugin shall be non-exclusive, and the developer will be welcome to publish the finished product to be sold to other interested clients if they so desire.  However, the initial startup cost will be covered by myself (naturally).

Interest parties are welcome to reply here or send me a personal message at your discretion. 🙂

None interest parties.

Beyond the software, many will always see things differently. You live, or where your site is hosted, you are perhaps lucky to have such privacy laws. The people of your nation naturally will find it hard to live any other way. It is rooted in your culture, legal system, and society. I think you are very fortunate. There is something to admire how others have so many protective rights concerning privacy. My site is located in China. It is very different there. But we can sit here all day talking about the philosophy and the difference of legality throughout the world. But I rather not (please).

I much instead would prefer to focus on the software. I am not here to debate personal beliefs or the differences between nations. My only goal is to keep my site running smoothly and legally. For that, I need such a modification. I do not particularly like it. It is not the highlight of my day when I am required to do so. But we all do what we must.  I ask you kindly to please respect these facts.

Thank you for your time and consideration. 🙂

Edited by Linux-Is-Best
20 minutes ago, Linux-Is-Best said:

Thank you kindly @Miss_B for your consideration and follow-up. Unfortunately, that particular development is limited as it does not support attachment review.

Have you considered asking @DawPi if he can add that to his app? It will be faster and probably cheaper that way, rather than having a whole new app developed for you. Just saying. 

4 minutes ago, Miss_B said:

Have you considered asking @DawPi if he can add that to his app? It will be faster and probably cheaper that way, rather than having a whole new app developed for you. Just saying. 

Once more, @Miss_B, thank you kindly for your follow-up. I have left a comment for @DawPi in his thread. However, I do wish to note that I was aware of his development before making my post. Another member inquired about such a feature, and from his reply, assuming I understood correctly, he seemed uninterested in such a feature in his current development. I am looking for a long-term solution well beyond 4.6, so I am also interested in making such a development non-exclusive to offset the future cost. 

19 hours ago, Linux-Is-Best said:

Once more, @Miss_B, thank you kindly for your follow-up. I have left a comment for @DawPi in his thread. However, I do wish to note that I was aware of his development before making my post. Another member inquired about such a feature, and from his reply, assuming I understood correctly, he seemed uninterested in such a feature in his current development. I am looking for a long-term solution well beyond 4.6, so I am also interested in making such a development non-exclusive to offset the future cost. 

I PM'd you last night.

• 2 weeks later...