Notification followed members in digest format

Hi,

Is there a way to receive digest email notifications for followed members? 

Reason I'm asking is that I quite like the daily and weekly digest emails after trying them here, I'm not sure how they work as they seem a bit hit or miss as to when IPS4 sends them out, but one thing I've noticed is that if you want to follow content by following a specific member, you don't get a daily or weekly digest like you do with followed content, but separate immediate emails. That is good for the most part but not for all cases, especially very active members.

For example, when I started learning more about the development side of IPS, I found following @bfarberreally useful to follow as you can learn a lot from his replies and insights, but he's just too damn helpful (!) and the stream of separate email notifications can be a bit distracting when you're busy. I'd like to get a daily or weekly email that I could view in my own time to scan through and dig out any gems to visit the forum for and catch up with. (I mean a scheduled digest email for individual members and not for every person you follow in the same digest email as it could be huge).

Unfortunately, not at this time - member follows are handled a bit differently from content, so only the one option is available. You can, however, change this to show in your notifications list rather than as emails, though. In this case, followed content would still be sent as a digest email or individual email per content posted, while the followed member would go to your notifications list instead.