Blog formating (blocks from wordpress)

I am trying to transition from wordpress to IPS, but i am really missing the formating options and block styles available on Wordpress.
Is there any plug-in that allows blog posts to use blocks similar to the Gutenberg/Elementor blocks used on Wordpress, or any similar solutions that would add the same functionality?

EDIT: it seems like elementor can be intergrated with mostly everything, and that developers are encouraged to do so. Has anyone in here tried to work with it?

Edited by Steph Jensen

On 1/29/2021 at 5:41 AM, Steph Jensen said:

I am trying to transition from wordpress to IPS, but i am really missing the formating options and block styles available on Wordpress.
Is there any plug-in that allows blog posts to use blocks similar to the Gutenberg/Elementor blocks used on Wordpress, or any similar solutions that would add the same functionality?

EDIT: it seems like elementor can be intergrated with mostly everything, and that developers are encouraged to do so. Has anyone in here tried to work with it?

No

I know the IPS team has privately brought this up as a 'hey that's cool', but this would probably require a radical reworking of the theme and editing systems.  

If you need to use repeatable blocks, you should investigate using custom CKEditor buttons to insert chunks of code.