ACP stoped working, Site works fine

iKre

Hi i have problem with my apc. Yesterday it was all fine and good. Today i login to ACP and got errors. I did not change ANYTHING so i dont know there to start.

Error

IPS\File\Exception: CANNOT_WRITE (3)
#0 /var/www/umalinki.pl/html/system/File/File.php(357): IPS\File\_FileSystem->save()
#1 /var/www/umalinki.pl/html/system/Theme/Theme.php(5323): IPS\_File::create('core_Theme', '3ba4fd28c064b4f...', ' .ipsBadge{padd...', 'css_built_0', false, NULL, false)
#2 /var/www/umalinki.pl/html/system/Theme/Theme.php(2588): IPS\_Theme::writeCss(Array)
#3 /var/www/umalinki.pl/html/system/Theme/Theme.php(621): IPS\_Theme->compileCss('core', 'admin', 'core', 'core.css')
#4 /var/www/umalinki.pl/html/system/Dispatcher/Admin.php(99): IPS\_Theme->css('core.css', 'core', 'admin')
#5 /var/www/umalinki.pl/html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(109): IPS\Dispatcher\_Admin->init()
#6 /var/www/umalinki.pl/html/admin/index.php(14): IPS\_Dispatcher::i()
#7 {main}

i checked permissions. and looks fine.

image.thumb.png.9256373f4ea3c7c403c1bc4965fd3542.png

or 

image.png.7ec2efa536efce639a73079639541182.png

The error suggests that there's issues writing to your file storage. You may want to create a support request if you haven't already, but also double check and confirm that your directory and file permissions and ownership (owner & group) are what they should be based on the account your web server is using.

If you're certain that's correct, then check your filesystem quota/storage status to see if you've run out of space on your hard disk, and check that your hard disk is not corrupt.

You may need to engage the support of your hosting provider as well.

24 minutes ago, iKre said:

Hi i have problem with my apc. Yesterday it was all fine and good. Today i login to ACP and got errors. I did not change ANYTHING so i dont know there to start.

Error

IPS\File\Exception: CANNOT_WRITE (3)
#0 /var/www/umalinki.pl/html/system/File/File.php(357): IPS\File\_FileSystem->save()
#1 /var/www/umalinki.pl/html/system/Theme/Theme.php(5323): IPS\_File::create('core_Theme', '3ba4fd28c064b4f...', ' .ipsBadge{padd...', 'css_built_0', false, NULL, false)
#2 /var/www/umalinki.pl/html/system/Theme/Theme.php(2588): IPS\_Theme::writeCss(Array)
#3 /var/www/umalinki.pl/html/system/Theme/Theme.php(621): IPS\_Theme->compileCss('core', 'admin', 'core', 'core.css')
#4 /var/www/umalinki.pl/html/system/Dispatcher/Admin.php(99): IPS\_Theme->css('core.css', 'core', 'admin')
#5 /var/www/umalinki.pl/html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(109): IPS\Dispatcher\_Admin->init()
#6 /var/www/umalinki.pl/html/admin/index.php(14): IPS\_Dispatcher::i()
#7 {main}

i checked permissions. and looks fine.

image.thumb.png.9256373f4ea3c7c403c1bc4965fd3542.png

or 

image.png.7ec2efa536efce639a73079639541182.png

Send in an email to support@invisionpower.com 

Make sure your server logins are correct in the Client Area