Website suddenly renders to /admin/install/

My website AngelsWin.com has been running great and I haven't made any changes for some time in the admin panel, but suddenly just 30 minutes ago it won't render my website or forums. 

This is the error I get..

1470175787_ScreenShot2020-10-14at12_17_55PM.thumb.png.fc4502658ecdce52a2be62d99f95c463.png

Any thoughts? I reached out to support as my website is hosted by Invision in their cloud services. 

4 minutes ago, Charles Richter said:

My website AngelsWin.com has been running great and I haven't made any changes for some time in the admin panel, but suddenly just 30 minutes ago it won't render my website or forums. 

This is the error I get..

1470175787_ScreenShot2020-10-14at12_17_55PM.thumb.png.fc4502658ecdce52a2be62d99f95c463.png

Any thoughts? I reached out to support as my website is hosted by Invision in their cloud services. 

I am having the same issue have raised a ticket waiting to hear back 

Hi @Rhett @Matt can you look at this ASAP? My website is down. 

I know you mentioned my website was next in rotation to be moved to another server so I wonder if that's why? 

I submitted a support ticket but I haven't heard back so trying here. 

Just now, Anna Macleod said:

I am having the same issue have raised a ticket waiting to hear back 

I wonder if its because our websites are being moved to another server?

1 minute ago, Paul E. said:

Are you on Community in the Cloud? This is the message that happens when the file indicated is not available (or readable) to the web service.

If you are Cloud customers, you'll want to open a ticket.

Hi @Paul E. my server is in the Invision Cloud and has been for over a year. 

I raised a ticket but haven't heard back. Seems like it's happening to other cloud customers as well. 

5 minutes ago, Charles Richter said:

So is mine! Just came back up.

Now we have to find out what happened. 

I have like 20 emails and 15 text messages. lol

Here is their response to my ticket

Hello.

We are in the process of moving some sites to our improved cloud infrastructure, and it will take some time to synch the change. We estimate it should take no more than 20 minutes.

We'll have the site back online as soon as we are able, and appreciate your patience while this is being handled.

Regards,

Mark Higgins
Invision Power Services, Inc.

I'm not sure what options CIC customers have, but there is a way to override the default error/upgrade page via a setting in constants.php. For those expecting their site to be moved, it might be nice to create such a page for your members and those who happen upon it to make it appear less.... install-y. I'm not sure if this works when conf_global.php is missing and it thinks things need to be installed from scratch.

I suggest this incorporated into these pages:

This Is Fine GIF

If you can do it, here's how:

1 hour ago, Anna Macleod said:

Here is their response to my ticket

Hello.

We are in the process of moving some sites to our improved cloud infrastructure, and it will take some time to synch the change. We estimate it should take no more than 20 minutes.

We'll have the site back online as soon as we are able, and appreciate your patience while this is being handled.

Regards,

Mark Higgins
Invision Power Services, Inc.

Yep, I got the same response!