Error while downloading plugin with widget

DreamOn

Hello,

Since IPS 4.5, I can not anymore download my plugin containing a widget.

When clicking on download button, this error appears:

OverflowException thrown with message ""

Stacktrace:
#6 OverflowException in /srv/www/community.site.com/current/web/ips/system/Theme/Theme.php:5038
#5 IPS\_Theme:addTemplate in /srv/www/community.site.com/current/web/ips/applications/core/modules/admin/applications/plugins.php:1995
#4 IPS\core\modules\admin\applications\_plugins:download in /srv/www/community.site.com/current/web/ips/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php:90
#3 IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller:execute in /srv/www/community.site.com/current/web/ips/system/Node/Controller.php:62
#2 IPS\Node\_Controller:execute in /srv/www/community.site.com/current/web/ips/applications/core/modules/admin/applications/plugins.php:48
#1 IPS\core\modules\admin\applications\_plugins:execute in /srv/www/community.site.com/current/web/ips/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php:152
#0 IPS\_Dispatcher:run in /srv/www/community.site.com/current/web/ips/admin/index.php:14

The problem comes from the template file: my-plugin/dev/html/widgetName.phtml.

When I delete this widgetName.phtml file, download is OK.

Can you help?

Thanks!

Edited by DreamOn

I can't reproduce - this looks like a problem with your install, specifically. I expect it's a legacy thing where the template was inserted but stored differently than it would now.

You may be able to fix the issue by removing the plugin completely and re-adding it. Alternatively you may be able to fix the issue by removing the template row from core_theme_templates manually in phpmyadmin.

I just created a new plugin with a widget and a template and can export it as many times as I want without issue.

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/23/2020 at 4:17 PM, bfarber said:

I can't reproduce - this looks like a problem with your install, specifically. I expect it's a legacy thing where the template was inserted but stored differently than it would now.

You may be able to fix the issue by removing the plugin completely and re-adding it. Alternatively you may be able to fix the issue by removing the template row from core_theme_templates manually in phpmyadmin.

I just created a new plugin with a widget and a template and can export it as many times as I want without issue.

Thanks, just removed the template row in core_theme_templates and it works!