PM Sent and Trash Folders...where are they?

Yeah, some of these features in IPB are light years ahead of stuff like MyBB where I came from!  In MyBB, when you deleted a thread, it went to a (staff only) trash can forum and there was no such thing as conversation style inbox, LOL!  It's a big jump for my members!

I told them to just create new folders and move PM's into them as needed instead of permanently deleting.  I guess sent folder was a no brainier...you can literately see sent PM's in you inbox!

Welcome to Invision Community by the way. 

Some other items to share with you on how you can best utilize Invision to align with your MyBB experience: 

- you're welcome to manually create Trash boards.  Just set the proper permissions and it can act like your old Trash Boards.  You can also create a "Saved Action" in the ACP > Community  to automatically execute repetitive functions.  

- Several versions back introduced the concept of soft delete.  You can adjust the settings to save content for X days before the content is permanently deleted.  You can find Deleted Items in the ModeratorCP to review, helpful if you're afraid you mistakenly deleted something.  

Edited by Joel R