Moved to new server and now I can't post

I've just changed server, and now I'm finding that I cannot post in the forums.

It gives me this message:

[[Template forums/front/topics/topic is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

However, I flushed cache several times, I flushed Cloudflare's cache. I'm testing this with the default theme and no plugins, etc.

The System Logs say:

IPS\Db\Exception::1364

INSERT INTO `forums_posts` ( `topic_id`, `post_date`, `author_id`, `author_name`, `post`, `ip_address`, `new_topic`, `queued` ) VALUES ( 251033, 1592461215, 1, 'PPlanet', '
<p>
    Test.
</p>
', 'XX.XXX.XXX.XX', false, 0 )

Field 'charmod_name' doesn't have a default value

Backtrace

#0 /home/fakedomain/public_html/forums.fakedomain.com/system/Db/Db.php(937): IPS\_Db->preparedQuery('/*IPS\\forums\\To...', Array)
#1 /home/fakedomain//public_html/forums.fakedomain.com/system/Patterns/ActiveRecord.php(487): IPS\_Db->insert('forums_posts', Array)
#2 /home/fakedomain//public_html/forums.fakedomain.com/applications/forums/sources/Topic/Post.php(339): IPS\Patterns\_ActiveRecord->save()
#3 /home/fakedomain/public_html/forums.fakedomain.com/system/Content/Comment.php(185): IPS\forums\Topic\_Post->save()
#4 /home/fakedomain/public_html/forums.fakedomain.com/applications/forums/sources/Topic/Post.php(128): IPS\Content\_Comment::create(Object(IPS\forums\Topic), '\n<p>\n\tTest.\n</p...', false, NULL, NULL, Object(IPS\Member), NULL, NULL, NULL)
#5 /home/fakedomain/public_html/forums.fakedomain.com/init.php(820) : eval()'d code(27): IPS\forums\Topic\_Post::create(Object(IPS\forums\Topic), '\n<p>\n\tTest.\n</p...', false, NULL, NULL, NULL, NULL, NULL, NULL)
#6 /home/fakedomain/public_html/forums.fakedomain.com/system/Content/Item.php(4386): IPS\forums\Topic\cms_hook_Post::create(Object(IPS\forums\Topic), '\n<p>\n\tTest.\n</p...', false, NULL, NULL, NULL, NULL, NULL, NULL)
#7 /home/fakedomain/public_html/forums.fakedomain.com/system/Content/Item.php(4197): IPS\Content\_Item->processCommentForm(Array)
#8 /home/fakedomain/public_html/forums.fakedomain.com/system/Theme/Theme.php(847) : eval()'d code(3809): IPS\Content\_Item->commentForm()
#9 /home/fakedomain/public_html/forums.fakedomain.com/system/Theme/SandboxedTemplate.php(61): IPS\Theme\class_forums_front_topics->topic(Object(IPS\forums\Topic), Array, NULL, Array, NULL, '\n\n\n\t\n\t<ul class...', Array)
#10 /home/fakedomain/public_html/forums.fakedomain.com/applications/forums/modules/front/forums/topic.php(437): IPS\Theme\_SandboxedTemplate->__call('topic', Array)
#11 /home/fakedomain/public_html/forums.fakedomain.com/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(96): IPS\forums\modules\front\forums\_topic->manage()
#12 /home/fakedomain/public_html/forums.fakedomain.com/system/Content/Controller.php(50): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#13 /home/fakedomain/public_html/forums.fakedomain.com/applications/forums/modules/front/forums/topic.php(39): IPS\Content\_Controller->execute()
#14 /home/fakedomain/public_html/forums.fakedomain.com/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(152): IPS\forums\modules\front\forums\_topic->execute()
#15 /home/fakedomain/public_html/forums.fakedomain.com/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#16 {main}

Excatly the same happens in both my live and dev forums.

Edited by PPlanet

27 minutes ago, PPlanet said:

Field 'charmod_name' doesn't have a default value

17 minutes ago, Daniel F said:

That's an issue with a 3rd party application or plugin which added a custom column to your forums_posts database table called charmod_name

Open PhpMyAdmin, go to forums_posts table and add default value (for example NULL) to charmod_name field. Should be fine then.

32 minutes ago, Daniel F said:

That's an issue with a 3rd party application or plugin which added a custom column to your forums_posts database table called charmod_name

14 minutes ago, DawPi said:

Open PhpMyAdmin, go to forums_posts table and add default value (for example NULL) to charmod_name field. Should be fine then.

Thank you guys; my host solved it by disabling strict mode on the MySQL server configuration. So, I didn't get as far as  modifying the database.

Edited by PPlanet