The "Contact Us" Link - Spam prevention?

Over the last couple of months our site at afkmods.com has been getting a lot of spam for various things ranging from offers to supplement advertising to x-rated material. Is there any way to get this contact form to be subject to spam filtering at all?

If not, is there any chance of seeing this done in a future update?

7 hours ago, Arthmoor said:

Thanks, I'll give that a try. It ought to be an included feature in the package though. Seems like a pretty big oversight not to protect that form since guests can use it.

Invisible Captcha is on the Contact Us form by default (which is a more advanced version of the traditional captcha). If you go to the contact Us page (as a guest) you should see the invisible recaptcha logo advising that its being used.

Anyone knows whether the Invisible reCaptcha Invision Community is using, is V2 oder V3?
Some posts back in January 2019 say, it is V2, but the link in ACP points to a page promoting V3.
Thanks.

Edited by evcom

All I can tell you is that whatever is on the form for the contact link by default doesn't work for squat. Mike John's addon has significantly slowed the flow, but it hasn't stopped it.

I really think that form needs to have full spam filtering applied to it because that appears to be nearly 100% foolproof for the actual forums.