Language in Bulk and Digest Mails tied to AdminCP language?

From what I experienced so far using the Bulk Mail and Digest feature, the language labels used in delivered mails correspond to the language that is active in the AdminCP.  
So if English is set as AdminCP language, related labels in mail contents (e.g. Here's the new content from your followed items for the past week.) are also in English, even though the used language in the frontend is another one. To send out mails in the same language as used in the frontend, the AdminCP language has to be switched to that language.

My community uses German in the frontend, but I would like to keep English as AdminCP language activated. While switching to German as AdminCP language for Bulk Mails is not a big issue, this does not really work in the case of the weekly/daily digest mail (unless switching permanently to German in AdminCP) Is there a setting that I have overlooked or is this the way it is at the moment?

Thanks for any pointer. 

• 3 weeks later...

Done and fixed. There was nothing wrong with the setup or the software itself. Here the answer from Invision Support: 

Language is determined by the users language. So if you are checking your own bulk emails when you have just sent them, you would indeed see them in whatever you have the admin CP set as. The reason being, you are that user, and you are using that language.

So when checking my admin e-mail account, the language labels were in the language of the ACP. Checking inboxes of test-users revealed that the labels were in the same language as the used frontend language.