Mark Topic Prefix (Support)

Allow members to quickly choose from a global list of prefixes to add to topics. Set which forums are supported, which member groups can mark all topics and if marking locks a topic.

Features

• Setup a global list of prefixes members can choose from.
  • Set which forums are supported.
  • Set which member groups are supported and if members can mark their own topics.
  • Choose to lock topics when a prefix is marked.
  • 7 months later...
On 7/23/2020 at 11:34 PM, Feretorix said:

How can I choose colors of the prefixes?

How can I set prefixes as a moderator/administrator if the user forgets to use them?

http://puu.sh/Ga883/3ca54c5f11.png

Choosing the colors is not part of this plugin. You might want to look into the marketplace for an "advanced" tag app.

This uses the existing tags and prefixes feature, so if you enable staff to change prefixes, they can just change them like normal.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 11/14/2020 at 2:22 PM, typography said:

Is there a way do you know to make this required when starting a topic? For example, you have to choose which prefix option you want when creating the topic.

No sorry not possible as I'm not hooking into the topic form at all. To do what you want, I would need to change this to hook into the topic form as well.

• 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/30/2023 at 5:46 PM, Brian Rooney said:

Can you make it so when you marked the thread as complete, the thread moves into a different subforum?

If this isn't a feature, can you code it by request? I'd buy if so.

It's not currently a feature.

Please PM me for custom requests and can take a look into this.

• 4 months later...