Users are suddenly kicked out of the club

Sonya*

Hi,

we have strange issue on the site. Some members are suddenly kicked out from the closed and private clubs. They are members one day, and when they enter the site another day they are suddenly not a member and have to apply for the club membership again. This cannot be a handling error because:

• this happens too often to different users in different clubs
  • this happens even to our staff (moderators) who are members of the club
  • the members are not banned and do not get any other error. They can apply for the membership as if they never were members of the club.
  • this can happen twice or more with the same user

Now, I do not know how to solve the issue. Is there any task that probably "accidentally" wipes out the membership? Or is there any logs that I can check to see who probably kicks out the member out? I have no explanation for this behaviour but as already said, it happens too often. So I cannot ignore the complaints of the users any more.

Any idea? At least where to start to investigate?

Sonya*

@Joel R there are no errors in error logs neither in system logs.

And there is even no such feature for the club leader / owner just to "kick out" the member without any note. If they remove the member from the club then he is not able to apply again. He would only get in with invitation again.

screenshot-localhost-2019_11.09-10_39_10.png.097914d04de3650c561c4890c2572833.png

In my case the kicked users are just not members any more. They do not get any notification and can apply for the membership as if they never were member in this club. It looks like that they are kicked out somehow technically. :ph34r:

Archived