Custom HTML / CSS per Profile

minipunch

Hi All,

Back in the day on 3.2 there was a plugin that allowed admins to modify custom CSS and HTML per profile.

I'd like to be able to use this in 4.4 / 4.3 too, is there a plugin that'll allow this functionality?

Specifically per user / per profile so custom cursors on profiles can be configured and custom fonts on profiles etc.

Ash

6 hours ago, Ashturbation said:

Hi All,

Back in the day on 3.2 there was a plugin that allowed admins to modify custom CSS and HTML per profile.

I'd like to be able to use this in 4.4 / 4.3 too, is there a plugin that'll allow this functionality?

Specifically per user / per profile so custom cursors on profiles can be configured and custom fonts on profiles etc.

Ash

Can't remember that plugin but been long time so hopefully got understanding the plugin allowed each user have custom look correct?

On 10/16/2019 at 5:45 PM, Pete T said:

Can't remember that plugin but been long time so hopefully got understanding the plugin allowed each user have custom look correct?

Precisely, custom CSS was able to be modified per profile (albeit only by those with enough permission) to allow for users to fully customize their profiles.

All stuff that might seem a little tacky but certain users of my forum liked the ability to customize their profiles even further.

@TheJackal84 Is this something you'd be willing to look into? If so we can talk costing in private if this is something you'd prefer to be commissioned for!

2 minutes ago, Ashturbation said:

Precisely, custom CSS was able to be modified per profile (albeit only by those with enough permission) to allow for users to fully customize their profiles.

All stuff that might seem a little tacky but certain users of my forum liked the ability to customize their profiles even further.

@TheJackal84 Is this something you'd be willing to look into? If so we can talk costing in private if this is something you'd prefer to be commissioned for!

yeah you can send me a PM if you want and we can talk about it, I do already have lots pf plugins for profiles what you can set per usergroup to add things etc like

Send me a PM anyway and let me know what you would want it to be able to do

Archived