LDAP Setup (Localhost)

Brymor

Hello all,

We're using IPS as our local Intranet, however we're trying to enable LDAP for our users, but entering all the details we believe to be correct (our IT Manager and our Network Administrators have tried different settings) and none are allowing us to setup this login method successfully. The only error we're getting is "login_ldap_err".

There is nothing in the error logs/system logs, and i've tried getting support from IPS but due to it being localised on our network, it isn't supported. However I'm sure there are users which have managed to get this working. Wondered if we're able to have some assistance to get it setup, even if we had examples to go by which may help us get it working.

Thank you

1 hour ago, Brymor said:

Hello all,

We're using IPS as our local Intranet, however we're trying to enable LDAP for our users, but entering all the details we believe to be correct (our IT Manager and our Network Administrators have tried different settings) and none are allowing us to setup this login method successfully. The only error we're getting is "login_ldap_err".

There is nothing in the error logs/system logs, and i've tried getting support from IPS but due to it being localised on our network, it isn't supported. However I'm sure there are users which have managed to get this working. Wondered if we're able to have some assistance to get it setup, even if we had examples to go by which may help us get it working.

Thank you

I have replied to your ticket with some further information, we'll get that issue fixed with the error message though.

Archived