Marketplace module

Gauravk

Thanks for quick input.

Can we rename module name from download to anything? Also can we change the output url instead of /files to anything we wish?

How does a user selling works in terms of paying them back through bank or paypal or any?

Users can add there own payment type like there own paypal or bank account?

Any documentation is there for download so I can go through before the purchase?

Just now, Gauravk said:

Thanks for quick input.

Can we rename module name from download to anything? Also can we change the output url instead of /files to anything we wish?

How does a user selling works in terms of paying them back through bank or paypal or any?

Any documentation is there for download so I can go through before the purchase?

You can rename the tab and if tweak around with rewrite in Admin CP no reason why could change /files to different name.

The downloads will also need nexus to mark it complete but the payment settings in terms payments payment from the customer to suite owner would be down to them so options are Paypal, Stripe,Authorize.Net, and 2Checkout you do have option for bank but this would require manual approving etc.

"also note Download can sell all items but the nexus app can only be used by the Admin to sell to customers."

So again this would be down to suite owner to setup what called Withdrawal Methods in my Admin CP i have Paypal or manual i not sure if because using Paypal as my main default gateway.

Few documents here but if you unsure or stuck i am very sure few people can help you on how setup your own shop/marketplace.

Archived