Telegram X for IPS

kmk

How about integrate Telegram X with IPS? 

Consider the instant messenger use is essential for users, we can use this platform to populate our IPS website, are two systems or platforms that can be combined for better experience in our communities websites services and supports. 

I honestly don't like to take users out of the community, already with the arrival of Facebook, Instagram, Whatsapp and Telegram, the life of the forums is increasingly difficult.

However, the implementation of Telegram with IPS could be useful to notify users in the case of new messages, using it as a sort of push notification, perhaps via an IPS bot.

On 8/7/2019 at 1:15 PM, Askancy said:

I honestly don't like to take users out of the community, already with the arrival of Facebook, Instagram, Whatsapp and Telegram, the life of the forums is increasingly difficult.

Because these options are more accessible and easy-to-use for instant communication, modern style social lifestyle. Forums aren't use for replace to these apps platforms, obviously if I can't offer some features or contents that are can't offer by these Messenger platforms, so members don't have reason to use my forum website. 

If we have better or cool integration of these messaging platforms, we take the advantage of them for our platform use. 

• 4 weeks later...

https://tribe.so/app/telegram

Telegram is a popular instant messaging app that you can use to help your admins, moderators, and members engage with the community and take actions. You can keep the members informed via Telegram by sending the activity notifications of the community and allow them to interact. This helps in boosting member retention and engagement.

Members can receive notifications when others follow them, upvote their content, answer their questions, request answer, receive rewards or badges, etc. All the notifications sent via community would have a specific link for the activity so the members can swiftly go back to the community to take any action.

It is also possible to perform activities in the community, without even logging in. Tribe’s Telegram integration allows members to search for content or post a question or an answer right from the messenger.

@Lindy how about this integration offers and managed directly by ips team? 

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...