Show Member and Forum Statistics blocks to certain groups

Similarly to how you can change permissions for the Online User List so it can only be viewed by certain groups  and be hidden for guests for instance, You should be able to have a similar permission setting for both the Member Statistics and Forum Statistics blocks so you can show those to only the groups you want to, So, I'd like to request that feature be added in the future.

• Management

For what gain?

I think Invision Community probably has too many different permissions which can be confusing to new users. What would you benefit from hiding the stats from some of the community?

7 hours ago, Matt said:

For what gain?

I think Invision Community probably has too many different permissions which can be confusing to new users. What would you benefit from hiding the stats from some of the community?

I think for one thing, starting out you might not want to show guests how few members and such you have, it's tough enough trying to get a forum to take off, and seeing that information as a guest or perhaps as a new member, might be enough to turn people off from your forums, but at the same time, as you you grow and to established members and staff, that information is helpful to see, it really shouldn't be all or nothing. There are probably other reasons too, but that is what comes to mind.

• 11 months later...