(NB44) Polls Walls

Hello,

11 hours ago, Sonya* said:

Ehm,... what is the difference to?

Let us create different independent "polls walls", and limit each of the walls to polls IDs (and/or/not only subforums)? I want to preselect polls to be displayed in special walls...

I think it would be better/easier make this with app. Page on ACP with list of walls

- Content types. Topics, Events + 3rd party apps which support polls

- Filters.

filters.thumb.jpg.a960ff6fe641fcd347e440422adb9666.jpg

- Separate page for each wall

- Custom title, description.

- Cover photo

- Ability to edit wall on front end

- Clubs support

clubs.thumb.jpg.77c5026ed344f34e8d9659c09a3a40ca.jpg

Edited by newbie LAC
  • 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...

Hey,

I purchased this today. I am having some bug issues.

After answering a poll on the wall, it removes the poll and replaces it with first poll question and an error saying 'you cannot view the poll results until its closed'. I am assuming, the error is from the Poll setting and shows because I already answered the first poll.

On refreshing, the other polls show up again and can be answered again. If I go to the topic of the poll and answer it there then it shows up as answered on the wall.

Hello,

6 hours ago, James101 said:

After answering a poll on the wall, it removes the poll and replaces it with first poll question and an error saying 'you cannot view the poll results until its closed'. I am assuming, the error is from the Poll setting and shows because I already answered the first poll.

On refreshing, the other polls show up again and can be answered again. If I go to the topic of the poll and answer it there then it shows up as answered on the wall.

Thank you for report. I'll look into that.

Edited by newbie LAC
  • 10 months later...