Moving to the main diectory

DoorMadeEasy

Client Area: Just update the URL 🙂 If you are not able to just submit at ticket about it. Its not as though you're actually "changing names" just moving it slightly so even if you're within the 'no move' period as such I can't really (although I'm not staff) anyone having an issue with it. Its not as I say like you're changing your URL from "mysite" to "somethingelse"

Regarding changes, just move the files, update the URL in conf_global then run the Support tool in the ACP. Note: Do not run the tool *before* you have moved the files and updated the line in conf_global !

See here for that (just really "Step 3") > https://invisioncommunity.com/4guides/advanced-options/server-management/moving-to-another-server-server-transfer-r282/

Although a lot of that does not apply as you're not moving servers only directories.

On 2/24/2019 at 11:27 PM, DoorMadeEasy said:

i have almost done all only the  support tools in the ACP i dont no where to fiind it to run ?

Top right of the ACP page, next to your profile pic / avatar , there should be a support link.

If not its under System > Support on the left side menu. 🙂

Archived