what is an on hold transaction?

SJ77

3 hours ago, bfarber said:

It means a transaction is on hold.

face-surprised-shocked-young-girl-260nw-618202175.jpg.e024e0c7779632a536878be4cdc1840c.jpg

LOL

EDIT: had to tease you for that answer. (although, humor doesn't always translate well online)  I think the issue is that clicking it doesn't take me to which transaction is on hold. It just leads to the full list of invoices. Seems like an oversight or a bug.  I feel like clicking it should lead me to a specific transaction and ask me if I would like to approve (or something)

13 minutes ago, SJ77 said:

face-surprised-shocked-young-girl-260nw-618202175.jpg.e024e0c7779632a536878be4cdc1840c.jpg

LOL

EDIT: had to tease you for that answer. (although, humor doesn't always translate well online)  I think the issue is that clicking it doesn't take me to which transaction is on hold. It just leads to the full list of invoices. Seems like an oversight or a bug.  I feel like clicking it should lead me to a specific transaction and ask me if I would like to approve (or something)

As mentioned by Brandon, please submit a ticket if you're not seeing a list of transactions on hold when clicking. 

Archived