Performance issue after upgrade to 4.3.6

Hey guys,

I am having performance issues since I upgraded to 4.3.6, in the Beta I cannot recall having that issue.
Since I upgraded the load time increased heavily over 6 seconds. The main issue is the TTFB wait time. It takes now over 2.5 seconds:
image.thumb.png.8d241cd6b02595d0efa73e76ba0ebf08.png

I have not modified anything aside the upgrade. I did not change the servers. The servers IO has not changed, the ressource usage is low.
I have not changed cloudflare settings, I have not changed the theme (i am using personally the default theme, my community want a dark theme).

Literally nothing has changed, aside the upgrade.

Does anyone else having the same issue?
For anyone who wanna test or play around, my site is https://ohsystem.net/

If anyone has an idea what is causing that, feel free to let me know.
It does annoy me having such a slow website.

Greetings

23 minutes ago, GriefCode said:

Does anyone else having the same issue?

No. 

If I were you, I would try to narrow it down by testing. Does it happen on every page or just certain pages? If the latter is true, what is special about those pages? Does it happen with all 3rd-party modules or connections deactivated? If that changes anything, reactivate them one by one to find the problematic one. And so on …

1 hour ago, GriefCode said:

For anyone who wanna test or play around, my site is https://ohsystem.net/

Your first byte is perfect.

2061778203_firstbyte.thumb.png.f6814a286e06afc01702526b28a707ab.png

It is possible that your cache browser will create a bad test for you.

Introducing your site in Google is very good.

google.thumb.png.5b9ea0c6e4520cbc9f5f0baa38df2954.png

You can improve the speed of loading your site if you remove a defer parsing javascript.

From my test in a hurry - I see the reason for the deferring parsing JavaScript on your site this - you use html codes after loading the javascript. This causes a recalculation from a browser and creates a defer parsing javascript.

defer.png.18542f14f0d0a7570e11df3c66dd51f8.png

Move the codes that make up the code below the bottom of your site before loading a JavaScript or before this in global template.

{template="includeJS" if="theme.js_include == 'footer'" app="core" group="global" location="global" params=""}

Archived