Upgraded to 4.3.4 and nobody can post or reply. HELP

I upgraded software on my cloud plan.  At the top of the forum this error is displayed to all visitors. [[Template core/global/global/includeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

And, nobody can reply or create new posts. I submitted a support ticket but who knows when IPS will get around to it. My inbox is filling up with members asking what is going on. 

I was only upgrading from 433 to 434. Any suggestions? Its a cloud plan so I dont have access to the server. 

• 2 years later...

Would be interesting to know how this was fixed.

After the upgrade to IPS 4.5.0 failed on my live installation (with over 150,000 topics) and I was a bit too impatient, I decided to return to IPS 4.4.10 with a fresh installation and thus I deleted everything. After re-uploading the database back-up (version before I tried to upgrade to 4.5.0), I had the same problem as mentioned above on my live installation then. Thus I deleted everything again and have now a test installation on localhost. The problem remains there, too.

Any suggestions?

3 hours ago, Nobiliana said:

Would be interesting to know how this was fixed.

After the upgrade to IPS 4.5.0 failed on my live installation (with over 150,000 topics) and I was a bit too impatient, I decided to return to IPS 4.4.10 with a fresh installation and thus I deleted everything. After re-uploading the database back-up (version before I tried to upgrade to 4.5.0), I had the same problem as mentioned above on my live installation then. Thus I deleted everything again and have now a test installation on localhost. The problem remains there, too.

Any suggestions?

Run the support tool to clear the cache and it should reload the editor box and mouse hovers.