10 years! Thank you Invision!

LaCollision

? 10 years! ?

March 2008 - March 2018

10th-anniversary-variation-design.thumb.jpg.2da433c086d8ea050ef4e6ee1306c717.jpg

10 years I've been using Invision Community :) 

I just wanted to take this opportunity to sincerely thank the whole Invision team.

Your software allowed me to build an awesome community, honestly the best in the French poker world: Club Poker. There is also an english version, thanks to IPS Connect.

Thank you Invision, for all you've allowed me to do. Your development skills are awesome.
While other forum platforms struggle to deliver ugly and cumbersome interfaces, you've managed to develop a top-of-the-art framework. You've delivered a great user interface, fully-featured, and most importantly highly customizable.

You've managed to follow the great trends of the always-evolving user experience, along with the new web and mobile technologies. Responsive design, ajax, emojis, oembeds, rich text editor, notifications, external login handlers, image uploads, members mentions, reactions, spam defense, REST APIs… Over the years, you've never rested on your laurels, and this is your strength.

Our ability to develop our own applications, hooks, themes, plug-ins, is unbeatable. The Invision Suite offers hundreds of features, but we always have the possibility to extend them, or even to remove them. The power of your platform resides in its flexibility.

Of course, many areas can still be improved, but with your framework, we are always able to tune things as we want them to be.
Yes, it requires to be a developer to be able to achieve great modifications, but the framework is so full of features out-of-the-box that it surpasses other frameworks, and Invision has become my primary choice to start new projects.

I'm looking forward to launch new projects with the Invision Suite, and on the contrary to other frameworks, I feel very excited to use your platform.

I can't end this post without stressing out one of the best things at Invision: your support. Everybody at your team is so prompt to answer, and this is really reassuring to know that we can count on your team when developing a project.

Keep up the good work!

See you in another 10 years :) 

• Management

Wow, LaCollision, this is one of the nicest things I've ever read!

I'm so grateful that you took the time to post this, and of course for your continued custom. I'm overwhelmed actually by your words and it's very humbling to know that we're on the right path with our products.

Thank you so much!

giphy.gif

• 3 weeks later...

As a fellow 10-year veteran, I'll second all this.  Despite the inevitable bumps in the road, the Invision team has delivered a top-notch, quality software suite and their support is great.

You know a company is doing something right when you don't feel the sting of paying (semi-) annual subscription fees....for 10 years ?

Keep up the great work!

Archived