cURL Request Problems

LZDigital

I am working on an app that requests information from an API. The response is a JSON file which is then decoded. On my Dev forum and Live Forum, the cURL request is made without a hitch. I generate the URL needed, pass it on to \IPS\Http\URL, and it pulls whatever number of users I ask it to get. 

Now, I installed it for someone to test how it was going to work, and everything ran smoothly. Installation ran and everything was fine. The cURL request goes through, but the information on the JSON is incorrect. If I'm asking for multiple users in the URL, it only shows me one user. I checked at the URL generated, and it is correct.

My question is that if the first 2 servers are getting the correct JSON and the third server isn't, is it a problem on that particular server in terms of curl requests, or is a problem with the API I'm using?

The response should not depend on which library requested it ... whether cURL or sockets are used behind the scenes shouldn't affect the response you are getting. I would be interested in debugging both requests to see what the difference is. Or if you can send me details about fetching from the API and what wasn't working I can always test from my end here.

Archived