Clubs Forums on Forums Index

• 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...

In addition to this "Clubs Forums on Forums Index" plugin I also use your "Ignore Forums" forums as well.

However, the Ignore Forums plugin doesn't give the option to ignore specific clubs forum that this plugin brings to the main forums page.

For example, for clubs with multiple forums it would be great if users could ignore ones they don't want to see on the main forums index.

Do you think integrating the functionality of these two plugins would be worth while?

Thanks for looking into this!!

I just wanted to correct a small mistake in what I said. What I should have said was, "although the Ignore Forums plugin gives the option inside clubs to ignore/stop ignoring a club forum, the "clubs forum on forums index" plugin seems to ignore this and still shows the club anyway in the main forum index.

Edited by Brainy S.

We've come across a bug with this. If you have it set to show "Only Forums from Clubs that I am member", it throws a template error when guests or members who aren't in any clubs view the forum index page.

TypeError: count(): Argument #1 ($var) must be of type Countable|array, null given in [snipped]Theme.php(860) : eval()'d code:363

Thanks, digging deeper it looks like a weird theme issue. In our customised themes, this line was missing from the top of the clubsForums code:

{{$clubsForums = array();}}

I'm not sure what would cause that to not be included?

Yeah, this is there in the plugin template:

<ips:template parameters="" />
{{$clubsForums = array();}}
{{if \IPS\Settings::i()->clubsforumindexForumType != 'member'}}
	{{$clubsForums = \IPS\Member::loggedIn()->clubForums();}}
{{endif}}
{{if \IPS\Settings::i()->clubsforumindexForumType == 'member' AND \IPS\Member::loggedIn()->member_id}}
	{{$clubsForums = \IPS\Member::loggedIn()->clubForumsMembers();}}
{{endif}}
{{if \count( $clubsForums )}}

Are you using the latest version? I remember an error like that but I'm not sure if was in this specific resource.

• 6 months later...