Gender Groups

Faqole

• 1 month later...
Just now, Virgo81 said:

sorry you are right, I mean that on version 4.2.6 does not work, you can check better?

It works fine on that version. The plugin has been checked by the staff here too before it was approved. Anyways, if you can pm me your forum and ftp log in info I will have a look and see what is going on.

P.s. What plugins and applications have you installed? Can you post here a screenshot of the plugin 's settings btw?

Question:

At what point of time is the profile field evaluation performed and how does it act on changes?

• It evaluates after registration (first time only) or every time the field information is changed?
  • If I enter male and am moved to "the male group", what's happening if I change to female? Will my group be changed from male to female?
1 hour ago, Cyboman said:

Question:

At what point of time is the profile field evaluation performed and how does it act on changes?

• It evaluates after registration (first time only) or every time the field information is changed?
  • If I enter male and am moved to "the male group", what's happening if I change to female? Will my group be changed from male to female?

Whenever a members 's gender is changed, from the admin or by the member itself, the group change will take affect immediately.

• 1 year later...

Archived