Gallery - New User - Silly Questions :)

Bill Edwards

I've been using the forum software for several years, but am extremely new to using the Gallery Application. Until now we have disabled the Gallery and allowed members to post photos in a "Photo Forum" within forum topics. I am testing the Gallery to see if it can meet our needs.

The first query I have is:-

Where a member posts photos in our photo forum, other members can "Like" the topic. In Gallery they can "Like" the album AND each individual photo. Is it possible to prevent the liking of each photo and limit it to just the album??

Many thanks

Bill

More questions if anyone can assist please :)

How do I change the default size displayed in the lightbox? I appreciate I can change the size of the image, but then I lose the navigation. I want to step through the photos at full size.

How do force members to post in an album? A member recently posted images directly into the category - made a mess lol :) 

The photos are uploaded in reverse order. How do I correct this?

On 8/22/2017 at 8:03 PM, Bill Edwards said:

Where a member posts photos in our photo forum, other members can "Like" the topic. In Gallery they can "Like" the album AND each individual photo. Is it possible to prevent the liking of each photo and limit it to just the album??

From Tech Support - this can't be changed :(

Archived