Logging in error code 1S160/2

Steve Bullman

Please please does anyone have any idea what this is?  I have been trying to get an answer from several locations including priority support.  In the meantime my freshly converted vbulletin to IPS 4.2 forum has gone from 800 members logging in daily to 250.

This page is being displayed directly after logging in.  If you navigate from here you will find you are logged in anyway, trouble is a lot of users don't realise this and just click off the page and give up.

Screen Shot 2017-08-01 at 10.28.41.png

Sorry for the obvious, but have you verified that the users have permission to see that page in the admin CP ? and if it uses a database, that the database can be read or seen by all users ?

Sometimes you set up a page so only the admin can see while you work on it, then you forget to change the permissions so it is accessible for all users.

i dont believe thats the issue @DawPi

1 minute ago, gabs007 said:

Sorry for the obvious, but have you verified that the users have permission to see that page in the admin CP ? and if it uses a database, that the database can be read or seen by all users ?

Sometimes you set up a page so only the admin can see while you work on it, then you forget to change the permissions so it is accessible for all users.

• 1 month later...

Archived