3 hours ago, SJ77 said:

Just found out this allows files submitter to rate and review their own files. Not good. Being used by some of my file contributors to cheat and fake up ratings. Please help

A good test, before post saying something doesn’t work, is disable the app/plugin and test.

7 hours ago, Adriano Faria said:

A good test, before post saying something doesn’t work, is disable the app/plugin and test.

Hi, Someone on my team tested and came to this conclusion. I didn't run a check as I usually just try to make things happen quickly. Thank you for all the support!

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Have did a long collection from your mods 🙂

Just bought My Paid Files and I've a short question. Is it just for the sellers? I installed and tested everything and work from the side of seller.

But for Buyers? Is there any separate page for them, or do I need to place somewhere a link to /clients/purchases/ of Commerce?

Thank you

Chris

25 minutes ago, ChrisTERiS said:

Have did a long collection from your mods

Tks. 👍

25 minutes ago, ChrisTERiS said:

But for Buyers? Is there any separate page for them, or do I need to place somewhere a link to /clients/purchases/ of Commerce?

Yes, it's just for the sellers. For the purchasers, already has that page... he can do everything from there. It's just add a more prominent link.

• 7 months later...

Hi!
It would be good to have more flexible settings. to display additional information about the customer and so on.
Also, it would not hurt to have a General sales table.
If you are interested, I can sponsor you

Edited by Tirel
1 minute ago, Tirel said:

This picture below, what does it mean? The buy button changes to the "Purchasers" button?

No, this button will add a new page to list all the purchases made by other members, like here on IPS:

HSt6WB6.png

(I removed the member names).

That's a fast way to you get aware of those who purchased your file. You can also add manual purchases which will not create an invoice, so you will give access to paid files to people without pay for it (that's optional, via setting).

The method to purchase a file is the same; nothing changes.

• 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...