Adding Images to Posts - How?

alistairgd66

I'm finding adding images to posts a little unintuitive, and so are my members because they are asking me to add such a feature - not realizing it is already there!

I saw a discussion here from 3 years ago, but not sure on current status.

From what I see to upload an image to a post, the member clicks "Drag files here to attach, or choose files... " and can then upload.

Problem is, I cannot see how to then form any text around that image, because it does not appear in the body of the new post editor...?

Most user interfaces have an picture icon, you click on it and an image is uploaded to the cursor position - this is what people are used to and works perfectly - is this not possible with invision?

Thanks.

56 minutes ago, alistairgd66 said:

Problem is, I cannot see how to then form any text around that image, because it does not appear in the body of the new post editor...?

This is the titleIt does if you then click on it to add it in to the editor,and you can then double click on it to see the options available.

That handles attaching an image.

Adding a remotely hosted image is similar - click the 'Insert other media' -> 'Insert image from url' buttonsbaa8109d96da7ca920ca73c0118f809f.jpg

Double click you say?...

wildlandsbsoldout.jpg.7000177913fda7c481a5d6cb8bb74ef2.jpgwildlandsbsoldout.jpg.7000177913fda7c481a5d6cb8bb74ef2.jpgwildlandsbsoldout.jpg.7000177913fda7c481a5d6cb8bb74ef2.jpgwildlandsbsoldout.jpg.7000177913fda7c481a5d6cb8bb74ef2.jpgwildlandsbsoldout.jpg.7000177913fda7c481a5d6cb8bb74ef2.jpg

ok if i double click I just get two images being added to the post, I don't see any options.

The plus sign does add the image to the post, but actually you can click anywhere on the image and it will add to the post, it seems. But that's okay, I did not know this, this is helpful, although unintuitive.

Thanks guys.

Double click on the image once it is in the post! I can see the options now, these are cool options, but my god they are hidden in a very unintuitive manner :o(

Archived