Installing Cometchat

Harry Douglas

Signed up thinking there is a resident chat function, but learned it is being discontinued although still listed on marketing brochure/website. I have cometchat, but there is no documentation that I can find on installing cometchat on IPB Cloud.

Can someone help.  I installed on a rival hosting and it was a piece of cake, but can't seem to figure out on IPB.

Thanks.

Thanks, but this is for CometChat on IPB on a private Server I believe. I'm using the cloud version of both IPB and Cometchat.  I appreciate it though.

I have attempted to install the html code from cometchat, but I get an error message one my site saying "You have to sign it to chat", but I'm signed in.

4 minutes ago, Harry Douglas said:

Thanks, but this is for CometChat on IPB on a private Server I believe. I'm using the cloud version of both IPB and Cometchat.  I appreciate it though.

I have attempted to install the html code from cometchat, but I get an error message one my site saying "You have to sign it to chat", but I'm signed in.

i was unaware was cloud version of CometChat ? thought had be installed on server to load the files unless this new item.

Archived