Mark as Sold, add new prefix (css/html) code

Riksa

Hey,

I need help with CSS / HTML coding.

This change in the code accesso innermost, Mark Sold as additional parts, in addition to adding new prefixes. I mean, that itself can add your own prefixes, such as, for example,

sold
Wanted
purchased
Let's change
Replaced
Transferred
Reserved

etc..

Contact us, and I can certainly pay

In this example only

Add new prefix.png

13 minutes ago, Nathan Explosion said:

You asked the developer on his support topic on Monday - have you tried contacting him drectly yet?

Opening multiple topics, and asking others to modify a developer's plugin, isn't going to get you closer to your target any quicker. Contact the developer first.

Hey,

thanks for the answer. I have contacted the developer, but he is unlikely to want to develop it. I do not ask for much, but a little help in this matter.

I know that I have put the same question, but it was in the wrong place. I'm sorry about this

6 minutes ago, Riksa said:

I have contacted the developer, but he is unlikely to want to develop it.

Has he answered you to tell you that? Has he give you permission to ask others to modify his code? You're more likely to get assistance with modifying the plugin if you've done all this. And this one was in the right place, if anything.

8 minutes ago, Nathan Explosion said:

Has he answered you to tell you that? Has he give you permission to ask others to modify his code? You're more likely to get assistance with modifying the plugin if you've done all this. And this one was in the right place, if anything.

I have not yet asked for permission, but asked for guidance. I'll put him to communicate whether authorization to edit

3 minutes ago, Nathan Explosion said:

Well, wait for a response from him before asking for further assistance on it.

You're right, of course I have to ask permission to edit. If he gives permission to disclose it. Thank you!

Archived