Discord intergration

EmpireKicking

Evening everyone - Came across this conversation and was curious if anyone got closer to something being released? Like most of us here... a lot of traffic has been getting offloaded to Discord, rather than forums or TS3/Mumble Servers. Getting Discord to link/sync with our IPB Setup would be extremely useful and even something to consider paying for...

2 hours ago, Strikes said:

Evening everyone - Came across this conversation and was curious if anyone got closer to something being released? Like most of us here... a lot of traffic has been getting offloaded to Discord, rather than forums or TS3/Mumble Servers. Getting Discord to link/sync with our IPB Setup would be extremely useful and even something to consider paying for...

Would probably have an extremely simple version done on the weekend. (Only syncing, 1:1 groups).

On 18/01/2017 at 7:57 AM, Ahmad E. said:

Would probably have an extremely simple version done on the weekend. (Only syncing, 1:1 groups).

Making good progress but decided not to release such a version due to several reasons.
I'll try and have the first version released by next weekend (group syncing only) along with a list of features I plan to add over time :)

On 1/22/2017 at 11:43 AM, Ahmad E. said:

Making good progress but decided not to release such a version due to several reasons.
I'll try and have the first version released by next weekend (group syncing only) along with a list of features I plan to add over time :)

Don't want to release it without the need of testing it? 

I too am very interested in a Discord integration with IPB, for me syncing would be awesome but I would really like to have the ability for people to register on my forums using Discord login like the Steam, FB, etc ones do.

Also willing to help test anything that gets made.

5 hours ago, Magesw said:

I too am very interested in a Discord integration with IPB, for me syncing would be awesome but I would really like to have the ability for people to register on my forums using Discord login like the Steam, FB, etc ones do.

Also willing to help test anything that gets made.

That's how end-users will sync their Discord account with IPS: Pb4tX21.png

If everything goes well, I should be able to release the first version today or tomorrow :)

Getting near release of first version :)

It would be really helpful if some guys who have big (doesn't need to be that big) are willing to test.
What needs most testing is if the re-sync task hits any discord API rate limits. (Send me a PM if you are interested).
Documentation lacks completely except for descriptions for each setting, so keep that in mind.

Will probably give out the test version within the next 2days. Just minor stuff left, release depends on testing.

5 hours ago, Ahmad E. said:

Getting near release of first version :)

It would be really helpful if some guys who have big (doesn't need to be that big) are willing to test.
What needs most testing is if the re-sync task hits any discord API rate limits. (Send me a PM if you are interested).
Documentation lacks completely except for descriptions for each setting, so keep that in mind.

Will probably give out the test version within the next 2days. Just minor stuff left, release depends on testing.

Hey Ahmad,

My board has about 1000 members (started this board ~3 months ago) and our Discord is at 2100 members. I would LOVE to run any testing you need. I bought your TS3 version and I loved it, but unfortunately soon after moved to Discord 100%. Feel free to PM me with any details or if you'd like to take me up with beta testing. I can't wait to see what you have planned with this one.

Best, pndemc

18 hours ago, pndemc said:

Hey Ahmad,

My board has about 1000 members (started this board ~3 months ago) and our Discord is at 2100 members. I would LOVE to run any testing you need. I bought your TS3 version and I loved it, but unfortunately soon after moved to Discord 100%. Feel free to PM me with any details or if you'd like to take me up with beta testing. I can't wait to see what you have planned with this one.

Best, pndemc

Sent you the test version, if anyone else wants to participate, hit me up (it's really appreciated).
I'll release the code publicly on Github and charge $30 on the MP (for support) just like I do with my TeamSpeak app. 

37 minutes ago, Ahmad E. said:

Sent you the test version, if anyone else wants to participate, hit me up (it's really appreciated).
I'll release the code publicly on Github and charge $30 on the MP (for support) just like I do with my TeamSpeak app. 

\I was the one that made this topic, And so I'm in. PM ME :) 

Archived