Dispatcher - OutOfRangeException (0) in System logs

Kjell Iver Johansen

I get the following error overflowing my logs. One every minute or more.

#0 /home/xx.no/system/Dispatcher/Front.php(432): IPS\_Widget::load(Object(IPS\advancedtagsprefixes\Application), 'tagCloud', 't18svfbyi', Array, NULL, 'vertical')
#1 /home/xx/init.php(442) : eval()'d code(32): IPS\Dispatcher\_Front->finish()
#2 /home/xx/init.php(442) : eval()'d code(57): IPS\Dispatcher\tripreport_hook_embedMap->finish()
#3 /home/xx/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(131): IPS\Dispatcher\chat_hook_tabNewWindow->finish()
#4 /home/xx/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#5 {main}

I have uploaded the fix from the KB article https://invisionpower.com/4docs/knowledgebase/4114-outofrangeexceptions-in-system-error-logs-r362/

I have cleared cache.

Any other suggestions? Does anyone else has this error?

Have you tried turning off or updating (if available) any of the applications / widgets mentioned. 

I'm thinking about the tag cloud widget from advanced tags and prefixes and the embedMap-hook that seems to be from something named tripreport ^_^

If any of that is causing the issue, you should report it to the plugin/app author.

Seems to maybe be an issue with widgets from applications not being disabled when the application it belongs to is then. Maybe report that as a bug to IPS. 

It could've been resolved already however (on app disablement), but it may have been resolved after the point at which you disabled the advanced tags application. 

Archived