(VN41) Zeron - Amazing playing style for IPS 4

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
On 06.12.2017 at 11:18 PM, Matthew Theobald said:

Hi,

I've set up a featured color to make forums stand out but it seems like the theme overides that feature.

Is there a simple and effective css/xml edit to change the background color to individual forums?

(I'm fairly adequate with css but have no idea what I'm doing with skinning inside IPS)

Please contact me via PM and provide more information. We will be happy to help You at all.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

(no changes, installed this theme fresh) my icons are missing, but they are added.

lGRDvyR.png

stable theme was working with my css code also to make sub-forums look well

Mi5npd5.png

On default theme i see all of my icons, and things, custom css is working well also

Edited by asrfsaafafsafa
3 minutes ago, asrfsaafafsafa said:

(no changes, installed this theme fresh) my icons are missing, but they are added.

lGRDvyR.png

stable theme was working with my css code also to make sub-forums look well

Mi5npd5.png

On default theme i see all of my icons, and things, custom css is working well also

Please, write us about it in a PM with a link to the forum. Thanks.

1 hour ago, asrfsaafafsafa said:

Well, pm was sended, waitin' ?

.ipsItemStatus.ipsItemStatus_read:not( .ipsItemStatus_large ):not( .ipsItemStatus_posted ):not( .ipsItemStatus_) {
    display: none;
}

you have this so will not display any image with stats read all need do is look in your admin cp in your theme and remove it.

14 hours ago, Pete T said:

.ipsItemStatus.ipsItemStatus_read:not( .ipsItemStatus_large ):not( .ipsItemStatus_posted ):not( .ipsItemStatus_) {
    display: none;
}

you have this so will not display any image with stats read all need do is look in your admin cp in your theme and remove it.

And where do i find that css code in order to remove it? cause my icons for forums are not showing properly

• 2 years later...