Stripe and Commerce

ehren.

I used Stripe to accept payments on my Nexus 3.x site, and it has worked fine for the past 2 years. I have recently upgraded from Nexus 3.x to Commerce 4.x, and Stripe is no longer appearing on my checkout page.

It's all configured correctly in the ACP (the settings haven't changed since 3.x), however I am never given the option of paying via Stripe during checkout. I'm automatically taken to Paypal instead. I have tried setting up a fresh Stripe payment method in the ACP, with no success.

Has anyone had issues with Stripe and 4.x, or am I the only one? :hmm:

3 hours ago, Jim M said:

Check your API creds and ensure that your product allows Stripe for payment

All API keys have been checked - they worked fine with 3.x, but they've been double and triple checked with 4.x. Is SSL required for Stripe, or is it not necessary since the payment is processed on Stripe?

1 hour ago, Lyonharted said:

My store works fine with it. I'd say maybe delete all of your payment methods in the ACP and remake them from scratch. The move from 3.x to 4.x could've made it act silly somehow.

I deleted Stripe and re-added it. Still no luck unfortunately.

1 hour ago, ehren. said:

All API keys have been checked - they worked fine with 3.x, but they've been double and triple checked with 4.x. Is SSL required for Stripe, or is it not necessary since the payment is processed on Stripe?

I deleted Stripe and re-added it. Still no luck unfortunately.

You do need SSL for Stripe: https://stripe.com/docs/security/ssl

Archived