ipdownloads, anyone able to upload multiple files?

sasiko

15 hours ago, The Dark Wizard said:

I can't currently confirm this as multiple file uploading seems to be working just fine.

What browser are you all using?

For me it was happening with all browsers, no matter how much local data I deleted and no matter how many times I cleared the website cache.

At any rate, I submitted a support ticket and have been informed that this issue is a problem with the Javascript and will be fixed in 4.1.13.  Apparently a patch isn't possible since the issue involves javascript that needs to be built by the updater.

23 hours ago, liquidfractal said:

For me it was happening with all browsers, no matter how much local data I deleted and no matter how many times I cleared the website cache.

At any rate, I submitted a support ticket and have been informed that this issue is a problem with the Javascript and will be fixed in 4.1.13.  Apparently a patch isn't possible since the issue involves javascript that needs to be built by the updater.

hmmm basically we need to wait for 4.1.13 .. 

On 6/1/2016 at 10:18 AM, The Dark Wizard said:

I can't currently confirm this as multiple file uploading seems to be working just fine.

What browser are you all using?

was using mozila and chroome problem in both browser .. 

I considered re-uploading the entire suite over the old files to replace any files that might have been corrupted, which seems to fix some problems.  Everything was working just fine until very recently, but in the end if they say it's a JS issue I'll just wait since single uploading still works all right.  Don't fix it if it 'aint broke a company fix is forthcoming I think..

Archived