Error code: 2S129/1 during registration

flashpoint

Hey there,

I've just installed a fresh IPB install on my server but users are having trouble creating accounts on the website.

They get the following error:

"Sorry, there is a problem
You are not permitted to register a user account with this site.
Error code: 2S129/1"

I have asked members to use different emails and nicknames but nothing worked so far. Registration is enabled. So that is not a factor.

Thanks for your time, and help!

16 minutes ago, MADMAN32395 said:

Are they being blocked by the spam service? How tight did you setup the spam settings? You can check spam logs and see if they are being dinged.

Everything is on default.

I've made an account for a friend he can login and stay on the website for a few minutes. Then it gives him error 500.

Just now, flashpoint said:

See it only happens to ONE member, he can access the website on a Proxy, or a VPN but not on his connection. (only for a few minutes after restarting his router)

proxy? are you allowing IPs go display real? https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0mBb9QuGv84SEEwRkhyWHB2Q2c/view?usp=drivesdk (screenshot)  its under security settings.

16 minutes ago, MADMAN32395 said:

sounds like the spam service is code 4ing them, if your target demographic is being tagged at the higher level, you may have to tweak your spam settings to not ban them, but instead flag for review or lower?

I've set everything for review except for 1st and 2nd. 

Archived