Member and Staff Tools

Fosters

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

We have decided to NOT update this app for 4.3

It's bloatware and not really usable for most people. We got also too often the suggestion to release some of the features as separate apps. This means that we're going to release separate apps for each feature which will allow us to maintain them separate.

Every client with an active purchase will get free access to all new apps.

On 5/6/2018 at 2:32 PM, Fosters said:

It's bloatware and not really usable for most people. We got also too often the suggestion to release some of the features as separate apps. This means that we're going to release separate apps for each feature which will allow us to maintain them separate.

@Fosters I don't have free access to your apps. Please add me.

59 minutes ago, priyesh.mehta94@gmail.com said:

@Fosters I don't have free access to your apps. Please add me.

Sorry for the delay, we wanted to release all apps before we give the existing clients access to the new stuff.
It's easier to do it at once instead of in batches, but it's also not fair to wait for us to finish everything, I'll see if we can run this later today:)

5 minutes ago, Fosters said:

Sorry for the delay, we wanted to release all apps before we give the existing clients access to the new stuff.
It's easier to do it at once instead of in batches, but it's also not fair to wait for us to finish everything, I'll see if we can run this later today:)

sounds good :) thank you so much.

On 5/7/2018 at 7:53 PM, Fosters said:

@Fosters As of today, i still don't have access to your apps. I'll be thankful if you grant me access to your downloads.

• 1 month later...
On 5/6/2018 at 11:32 AM, Fosters said:

Any updates on this?

Archived