redirects

lostaussie

3 hours ago, Kevin 7 said:

@lostaussie, maybe you went from http:// to https://?

No that is on the list of things to do. IPB support say its a server problem. Hosting company dont want to know as they offer limited support for VPS. Since my forum has been offline for 3 days I have no choice but go back to my previous hosting. Since I left the files and database there I am hoping that it won't take much to get back online. 

6 hours ago, lostaussie said:

No that is on the list of things to do. IPB support say its a server problem. Hosting company dont want to know as they offer limited support for VPS. Since my forum has been offline for 3 days I have no choice but go back to my previous hosting. Since I left the files and database there I am hoping that it won't take much to get back online. 

Did you find out what was the server problem is that is causing the redirect errors?

1 hour ago, tnn said:

Did you find out what was the server problem is that is causing the redirect errors?

No. Waited over 3 hours for the VPS support to answer if they would help solve this but before that I gave up and went back to my old hosting. I wonder if it was a DNS problem at the name register because within minutes of changing the DNS back to my old host i was online. The propagation sites showed that every country was at the time on the new IP address. 

11 hours ago, lostaussie said:

No. Waited over 3 hours for the VPS support to answer if they would help solve this but before that I gave up and went back to my old hosting. I wonder if it was a DNS problem at the name register because within minutes of changing the DNS back to my old host i was online. The propagation sites showed that every country was at the time on the new IP address. 

Oh wow, well I hope you get this straightened out. I know moving can be a pain even when things go right. >_<

Archived