Page Builder Not Opening

Fiduciary Forums

That's exactly what it should do. You build the page by dragging and dropping blocks from the Block Manager. When you're on the page you should see a little arrow on the left-hand side about halfway down the screen. Click that and you open the Block Manager. If you want to add text, choose a WYSIWYG widget from it.

11 hours ago, Fiduciary Forums said:

My apologies...I wish to edit a page. So I click on Page Builder of the page I created and goes to the page, not the builder.  I attach the screenshot of top portion.

Now I'm lost. You say you wish to "edit a page" but in the next sentence suggest you intend to go to the builder. They're different things.

If you're getting the magnifying glass icon and clicking that takes you to the page, then you've set your page up as "manual HMTL". Clicking on the pencil icon will reveal a content tab, into which you manually enter your HTML for the whole page. That's how you add content with it.

If you're instead getting a wand icon instead of the magnifying glass, then you've built the page using the Page Builder. Click on it and you'll lend in an editable version of the page, into which you can drag and drop blocks.

Reading over your posts again, I suspect you do indeed want to land on the Page Builder and are surprised that the Page Builder looks exactly like the regular page. As I said earlier, it is. That's exactly what's supposed to happen. It's a blank canvas onto which you drag and drop what you need using the Block Manager. If you need to add text, use a WYSIWYG widget. Or if you want to create a page by manually adding the content, don't use the Page Builder version but set it up as Manual HTML instead, then click on the pencil icon and use the Content tab.

Edit:

Or do you mean you're opening the Page Builder correctly but are not seeing the areas into which you can drag and drop, like this?

rxoMB.jpg

If that's the case, then you're correct, your Page Builder isn't working properly.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived