Upgrading from 2.3.6 to 3.4.9 {POST_SNAPBACK} problem

IntenT

Hello,

I am currently upgrading from an old 2.3.x release to something newer (version 3.4.9), to jump then to the latest release ( as it is impossible to upgrade directly from 2.x branch to 4.x)

and I got this problem with <{POST_SNAPBACK}>  in place of old quotes in posts.

So, currently I have 3.4.9 and can not fix old quotes, despite I ran all from "Recount and rebuild" section of ACP.

I found some similar reports here, and it was said there is a script that fixes this problem, but there was no public solution provided to solve this issue.

Is this fix exists? Can I get one? 

Thank you

3 minutes ago, IntenT said:

Hello,

I am currently upgrading from an old 2.3.x release to something newer (version 3.4.9), to jump then to the latest release ( as it is impossible to upgrade directly from 2.x branch to 4.x)

and I got this problem with <{POST_SNAPBACK}>  in place of old quotes in posts.

So, currently I have 3.4.9 and can not fix old quotes, despite I ran all from "Recount and rebuild" section of ACP.

I found some similar reports here, and it was said there is a script that fixes this problem, but there was no public solution provided to solve this issue.

Is this fix exists? Can I get one?

Thank you

IPS4 will correct this during the post rebuild, you don't need to worry about it at this point.

Thank you for reply.

Now I have completely upgraded to 3.4.9, and started upgrade to 4.1.7.

From the very beginning i got this error

Your browser does not accept cookies which are required in order to log in. 1S267/1

But I am sure it accepts. 

Can you help me to resolve this issue?

Thank you

Try clearing your browser cache, then close the browser completely (all windows) and then restart it.

If it persists what browser are you using (and what version) ? , as an alternative if you have another one installed you could temporarily try with that one. :)

I tried with latest Chrome (Version 48.0.2564.97 (64-bit)) and FF (44.0 Mozilla Firefox for Ubuntu canonical) from my Ubuntu box, with cookies and cache cleared. No luck.

But I solved this after some source code reading by forging missing cookie ips4_IPSSessionSetup

Now it long content rebuild process is running

Archived