Rename Downloads

Square Wheels

1 minute ago, Square Wheels said:

I went with the second option because the first one said "This will only affect your account.", so I presume it would still have shown as Downloads to everyone else?

No, that's not it.

When you enable the Quick Translate, you have the ability to translate the board while you're browing it on public side. So if go to the Downloads tab, click and hold, will appear an input box. Then you type Library and press TAB. Done. You made a translate on public side.

"This will only affect your account." means that only you can do it. You must have to be logged on ACP to do it.

2 minutes ago, Adriano Faria said:

No, that's not it.

When you enable the Quick Translate, you have the ability to translate the board while you're browing it on public side. So if go to the Downloads tab, click and hold, will appear an input box. Then you type Library and press TAB. Done. You made a translate on public side.

"This will only affect your account." means that only you can do it. You must have to be logged on ACP to do it.

Ahhh, I get it now.  Anyhow, I got it done using option 2.  I now know I have option 1 for the future.

Thank you again.

Also, when you get a chance, please respond to the PM I sent, clearly No is an acceptable answer, just looking for an answer either way.

Archived