Removed function makes life miserable for members

Lab Rats Rule

1 minute ago, Lab Rats Rule said:

So is this working better now?  You had posted a 1 star rating and commented on this being disappointing  .

It's still goofy - it wasn't working, but a few trips in and out of the Designer's Mode got it working, but oddly, not IN Designer's mode, only when it was turned off. I have no idea.

I'd revise my review to 3 or 4 stars but you can't do that, apparently. I probably jumped the gun on writing the review. I'll report it and see if they will remove it.

Just now, iacas said:

It's still goofy - it wasn't working, but a few trips in and out of the Designer's Mode got it working, but oddly, not IN Designer's mode, only when it was turned off. I have no idea.

I'd revise my review to 3 or 4 stars but you can't do that, apparently. I probably jumped the gun on writing the review. I'll report it and see if they will remove it.

So are you saying that having designers mode enabled makes it not work right? Because I don't want to give up my designers mode.

1 hour ago, Lab Rats Rule said:

So are you saying that having designers mode enabled makes it not work right? Because I don't want to give up my designers mode.

I'm saying that, for me and my installation, when I was in Designer's Mode it didn't work, but it would begin working when I disabled Designer's Mode.

I have very few plugins currently, and the theme is a child theme of the default included theme.

It works fine. Look at http://thesandtrap.com/ and you'll see it in action. I changed the colors of it in my custom.css.

12 hours ago, iacas said:

I'm saying that, for me and my installation, when I was in Designer's Mode it didn't work, but it would begin working when I disabled Designer's Mode.

I have very few plugins currently, and the theme is a child theme of the default included theme.

It works fine. Look at http://thesandtrap.com/ and you'll see it in action. I changed the colors of it in my custom.css.

Don't see it anywhere.  Am I missing it?  By the way, you can make a lot with ads.  I get like a 5th of your traffic and make $180 a month,

6 hours ago, Lab Rats Rule said:

Sorry I forgot to enable Java.  But still, is your forum meant to be much wider than the chrome browser?  

It's using a child of the default (IPS-designed) theme… And looks fine under Chrome here.

This isn't really on topic.

Archived